Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Job well done ...

Well, I have to say Job well done for Xadric, class representative for H1. He has done a good job setting up another Blogspot for his class mate to share the class information with his class mate.

I believe I have made this suggestion to all the class representative before, so I hope and sorta demand others to do so as well!

After setting it up your blogspot send me your link, and I will put it beside the General blog page, so for the fellow students you guys could click on the link according your group and look at your class update.

So Xadric.. Job well done Thank you =)

2 comments:

~*natalie*~ said...

hey..i did for my class as well ler..why u only puji him..didn't puji me de??so unfair ler..!!!

Unknown said...

coz i only saw his one the chat box. Well u did a Good job as well! Send me the link !