Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Attention to all CLASS REPRESENTATIVE!!!!

Alright before I starts just lemme make a shout out for the class Rep. again.... if you have kindly set up a blogspot for you're class mate PLEASE LEMME KNOW YOUR LINK !!!! Thank you =)

Alright, Fellow class rep. I would like to have would like to make a committee with you guys, so we will have a meeting one day in every week. Therefore, due to the meeting this is occasion that we might going thru:

-Class issue
-Handling the students money collection.
-Evaluation
-Discussion for anything about the course. and so on.....

I have look thru all of our groups' timetable, we will have a spare time On Thursday 1200-1300, and I believe we have found a perfect spot for the gathering, the shelter beside DKE which will be the one that we gather previously.

I really do hope that all the class representative could happen to be there on tomorrow, cause we do need some new co-operation system... for that we have to discuss it on tomorrow.

Thank you and I have neglacted to tell you Class Reps. You all have done a very job well done! and I do appreciated with all of my heart.





No comments: