Friday, June 6, 2008

Apologize...

well I'm sorry folks, there are some technical problem occurs to the photocopy dealer, therefore there will be a bit of delay with yours notes. But do not upset he will solve things out and I'll get it to you guys as soon as I got it ! So please hold your horsey on asking when will you get it! Thank you!

OH! By the way, I think the Photocopy of the time table is not necessary... But maybe I will make some copies for you class rep. if need be. I have cancel the printing is because first, the unconfirmed number of students who wants the copy. Plus I bet you guys has already did the good job copy the time table on the bulletin board.

Other than that, if there are any notes or books that your lecturer will like you guys to photocopy, Class Rep. you may bring it to me, I can do the favor for you guys. Just have to make sure all the collection need to be concentrate.

Alright, anymore question just drop down a comment. Thank you...

No comments: