Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome to the course

Hi guys, I am Edison Seet, which been voted to be your class representative for our course Diploma in Hotel Management by you guys and I do thank you guys for that.

Well as I promise I will starts a blogspot so it will be much more convenient for all of us.

Here In this blog, it will be our course bulletins boards, if there are anything, I will do my best to post up all the first hand information as soon as I get it. Plus it might save up tons of my Cell phone's credits!

Yes! Anyway guys, PLEASE! I would love to accept your call... anytime will do, I love to hear your voice, if you need any information from me, text messages are not REALLY recommended! CALL ME INSTEAD!

Alright, will just put an end here, and once again, really thank you guys which voted for me and I'll give my best shot to be at your service! And I hope you guys will enjoy this course as much as I do. Is been a great pleasure to met such great people like you guys. =)

Have a good one there...

P/s:
Please do not feel shy to talk to me or others committee members, we are extremely friendly people. =)


No comments: