Sunday, May 25, 2008

Madness Text messages !

I tell you what, I'm not complaining or what so ever... but this is ridiculous !

I have left my cell home while i'm goin to work today, and when I check out my Text messages inbox(when I got home), there are approximately 20 messages from you guys, and asking the same question. "Can I have tomorrow class schedule"?

And I believe the question has been answer by one of the lecturer(Miss Amanda) last week 21st of May 2008 wednesday! If you guys has paying attention enough, you probably can recall that I have ask the Lecturer when could we get our course schedule!

And she has answer, " the schedule will be post on block V bulletin board on Saturday or Sunday". Due to that you guys should check it out yourself!

You know what Course Representative and others committee members are not your recorder in the lecturer hall ! What did you heard from the lecturer, are what we will heard as well! So pay fully ATTENTION!

And it is ridiculous, I'm not gonna spend all my cell phone credits just to reply your text messages! So CALL ME if you wish to know any information ! Simple maths, lets say 10sen for each text message, 10 person = RM 1, and our course has approximately 200-300 student in it! YOU DO THE MATHS !

No hard feeling, with my kindness, I do wish to help but do not make me looks like an idiot telling you things which has been told by the lecturers! And PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! Saturday and Sunday are my leisure days, just leave me alone for the only two days in a bloody week ! I will appreciate it !

Well before I go, lemme just brief you guys what does a course representative do !
-Collect you exam slip and bil school fees.
-Inform you lecturer order, personally thru me.
-dealing with the supplier
and lots more which I couldn't think now !

So you guys have a good one there and I'll see you soon



No comments: