Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm sorry, I failed.....

After today meeting with Ms. Vivienne, Ms. Dreana and the seniors, now I can clearly see that what is this event all about. For me it is all just about getting enough of sponsorship and fulfill the seniors' plan and to attracting crowd to the event. For DHT2 students basically need to find out the way to make back the RM500 for the canopy rental and other expenses for decorating our booth and stuff that we plan to sell.

Today it wasn't a very good day for me to being at the meeting room, I am being too aggressive and emotional while I am just wanted to discuss the process that we have been thru for this event. It wasn't a good time.

If you ask me, will this event be successful, I will say yes there are high percentage that this event is going to be happening, but until the end, for me I felt like we already failed in the organizing part.

Other than that, I am putting too much of stupid afford for this event and neglected my others subjects, besides that, I also failed to become a course rep. didn't managing the printing job well and also didn't get to lead our course well, I'm sorry. Simply I was too tempted, that I though we are actually "merging" to do this event.

After finish 1 and a half packed of cigarette,I have finally giving up on this event, and I have whole heaps of thinking just trying to focus on my booth, because everything has been passing up, all of the money, there wont be any turning back. Plus there are nothing much could be done at this kind of time. Besides we only can just bitch about it. =)

But thru out the all, what makes me disappointed and heart broken today, is when my most respectful lecturer is telling me, all of the shit doesn't matter, since the outcome is looking optimistic. If it is a real business out there I wouldn't mind, cause at the outside world money is everything. For us in college, yes profit is our result but what have we learn thru out this event ? You guys be the judge.

I'm sorry for all of you DHT2 students, that I have bring shame to you guys in the meeting room, to the lecturer I'm sorry for being disrespectful. For myself, I'm sorry for being overconfidence and over though. and of cause for the seniors please left our course blog cbox alone.

Here I wish you all will do good on your booth and have a good time doing it. Unlike me having a deep but meaningless feeling towards this event. Have a good one there.



No comments: