Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All you need to know for the finals exam...

Many of you still asking me about the Exam slip which I already told on Monday... 

-Well, when can we get the exam slip? As the office has told me, they might be ready on either on this Thursday or Friday( doesn't sounds very convincing, I know... ) 
If I got the Exam slip already I will be distribute it on this Saturday during Economy Lecturer class thru all of the class representative... So be there.

-The time table. Please do check out the TAR college intranet for it, is already been ready.

-The venue, I realize that there are quite some venue that we're not familiar, I recommend you guys go take a walk around and get familiar with the venue before your exam day. Therefore you wont be late for the exam. 

-Past year question, there will be some past year question in our school library, so go check it out and there are a photocopy machine over there, just incase you need a copy of it.

-Oh just incase you think your assignment marks will help you lighten your finals marks, You're wrong. First you have to pass your assignment, and you have to pass your finals as well, which mean you have to get 50% passing marks for assignment and 50% passing marks for your finals. So is not like assignment marks plus finals marks= 50% then you're pass, NO! It doesn't work that way. So now you have pass your assignment, do good in your exam there. 

Very well, thats all I can say now, I wish you guys all the best and don't stress out, get enough of sleep in order to help you do better in the exam.     

No comments: